|I always forget to take pictures of my food until I'm four bites in. But this way you can see the inside of the burger better, right?|
In my burger quest, I've decided I need to be a little more objective with my scoring system, so here's me being as objective about food as I can be, using the A-F letter grade system.
- Structural Integrity (does the thing fall apart and drip everywhere?): A-. It was a little bit drippy, but the thing stayed together. Not messy at all.
- Burger-to-Bun ratio (are you left with one thing but not the other at the end?): A. The last bite contained not only both burger and bun, but also part of a pickle.
- Topping Quality (what toppings are there? are they good?): A-. Lettuce, Tomato, Pickles, and Onions. All tasted good, and one thing I liked was that the onions were really thinly sliced so it wasn't overwhelmingly oniony. It was also topped with "super sauce" which was a zingy and slightly spicy topping. It was interesting, but I think I prefer Thousand Island or Russian dressing.
- Topping Distribution (are the toppings evenly distributed?): B-. There was only one tomato and it was off to the side. The pickles were also kind of localized to one side. Normally this isn't an issue, but they were stuck to the cheese and couldn't be moved.
- Burger Patty (a more subjective thing): B. It was decent, cooked medium, and flat and thin. It tasted fine, but I've had better.
- Fries (an integral part of the burger experience): A. Thick-cut and non-greasy. They were well seasoned but not too salty. They had a nice stand-alone quality, but there were way too many and I couldn't finish.
- Overall: A-. It's kind of rough to grade the first one, because I don't know what else is out there. I'll definitely go here again, though!