- "The Sing-Off" (NBC) - BYU's Vocal Point is competing this year, and I'm a fan in general of zero instruments and coordinating outfits.
- "How I Met Your Mother" (CBS) - If Barney marries Nora I'll cry. I'm finally glad that they're developing Robin's side of the BRo-mance. They seem to be going back to the formula of Ted actually wanting to meet the mother, but what's with resurrecting Victoria?
- "Castle" (ABC) - Season Premiere was soooo good! And Kate's therapist is Lieutenant Worf; how great is that?
- "Warehouse 13" (SyFy, and I actually mean Hulu, because I don't get real channels) - This show was kind of lame when it started, but now it's in the 3rd season and it's really awesome. It's a little quirky, but it has the guy who played Sully on "Bones" (only with much better hair) and the guy who played Donnie on "Frasier" (only much older) and the twin brother of the guy who plays Bobby "Iceman" Drake in the "X-Men" movies (his character is gay, because I think that every TV show has to have a token gay character these days, but he's just a regular cool guy who just happens to be gay and I actually really like his character, which is unusual because I usually hate when shows add new characters). Watch this show.
- "NCIS" (CBS) - I've completely forgotten what happened on Season 8 of NCIS, but I'll still watch season 9 for Tiva and McAbby.
- "Glee" (Fox) - Ryan Murphy has promised that Season 3 will be better than Season 2 by "focusing on characters not named Kurt." Here's hoping. Also, I think Noah Puckerman is the Andrea Zuckerman* of McKinley High.
- "The New Girl" (Fox) - It seems cute, and I'll give it a try.
- "Ringer" (The CW) - I watched this last week because it has Sarah Michelle Gellar in it and I loved "Buffy." It's my mom's new favorite show (I didn't have the heart to tell her it was awful), so I'll probably watch it sometimes. It conflicts with "The New Girl" so I'll probably watch whichever one is better that week.
- "The Middle" (ABC) - This is a tough one. It's not on Hulu and it conflicts with Institute. I do quite like it though...maybe I'll have to befriend some people with TiVo or whatever it is now.
- "Modern Family" (ABC) - It's just good. Must watch.
- I feel like they've been advertising some other shows that looked interesting that are starting later in the season or something.
- "The Big Bang Theory" (CBS) - Penny and Raj slept together. I'm really just going to watch to see how they're going to try to come back from that.
- "Community" (CBS) - How this didn't get any Emmy nominations is beyond me. And they're doing a musical number!
- "Bones" (Fox) - I will watch the first episode. If it is not the most amazing redeeming piece of art that I've ever seen, I will not watch any more of it. That baby crap that they pulled in the season finale was hard to be forgiven of.
Friday is when I'll watch the shows that I missed on real TV on Hulu or the appropriate network website. There's never anything good on Friday nights. I guess I'll just have to start going on dates or something.
*Andrea Zuckerman was a high school student on "Beverly Hills, 90210" back in the day. She was played by Gabrielle Carteris, who was 30 at the time and looked it.