- I did not attend my high school reunion because 1) I realized that I have unrealistic expectations for reunions because of years of watching TV and movies, 2) the reunion was held the weekend after Labor Day weekend and it didn't make sense buying a plane ticket for such a short time, especially when 3) I didn't actually like high school all that much.
- I did avoid Facebook for a short time in the summer when a lot of people were being jerks about stuff. I also did some liberal un-following.
- If by "go to California" you mean "win a research award that will fund a trip to a meeting in California in 2015," then Check. (Notice how I inserted a brag about how I won a research award in there?)
- My 12 Dates/Year quota was the only one I actually did well. Stay tuned for a post (that I've already drafted) all about how I was a dating fiend in 2014.
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I was probably high on Diet Coke when I came up with the crazy idea that I would ever stop drinking Diet Coke.
- I had one fancy dinner party in 2014. But it was pretty rad and also partly responsible for much of my 2014 dating success. Dinner parties are tricky though, when one has roommates one feels obligated to invite and wants to make an even table without making it seem like an awkward apartment date.
I don't think there is anything super cool that happened in 2014 that I have not already blogged about, so here are some goals for 2015:
- Pass my qualifying exams.
- Come up with one realistic and one silly backup plan for if I do not pass my qualifying exams.
- Regain my self-confidence and learn to drive before my PA State ID expires in July.
- Be legitimately okay about turning 30, regardless of the status of my uterus. Also start wearing neck cream when I turn 30.
- Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables and go to the gym at least one time per week and take a vitamin every day and drink lots of water.**
- Throw some fancy dinner parties.
Be happy and safe, everyone.
*Lady Gaga has Monsters, I have Osteophytes...unless someone can think of a better name for all of my adoring fans.
**I realize that this is four goals in one, but "maintain a healthy lifestyle" was too non-specific.