- Writing in my blog a lot. It's kind of boring here, and yet I can't seem to stop writing about it. Apparently, none of my other blog-having friends have this problem (cough...Oxford Comma).
- Continuing to have some interesting culinary adventures. My Pancetta-Chestnut Stuffing on Christmas was amazing. Who knew that something inspired by an episode of "Gilmore Girls" could be so tasty? I also tried to make Molasses Cookies, and am thinking that cookie-baking isn't my forte. Next week's Ricotta Cheesecake and Leftover Cranberry Sauce Muffins should be more promising.
- Eating a lot. Like way too much. That's the downside to making tons of delicious food and having parents with significantly more money to purchase said food than I do. Not to worry; in a few days I'll be back to school where I'll be broke and busy and have neither money nor time to eat and I can hit the gym and get all skinny again.
- Watching old movies. I got my sister this collection of American Movie Musicals on DVD for Christmas. After seeing all four of them, these are my conclusions: Gene Kelly is dreamy, but I would have picked the other guy; Judy Garland has the crazy eyes; and Fred Astaire is a little indulgent in his films.
- Aging, apparently. I threw out my back on two separate occasions, and I found a gray hair. Thank goodness for Biofreeze and the ability to yank out said gray hair. I'm only twenty-five; I don't know what's going on.
So that's my second Pennsylvania update. I hope I can restrain myself from writing anything else very boring until after the new year, when you get my list of outlandish resolutions.