My latest favorite TV show is ABC's
The Neighbors (Wednesdays, 8:30 pm EST). I like it for two reasons: 1) It's Hilarious and ballsy (they did a musical episode in the first season! so risky!), and 2) Tim Jo.
 |
| Just look at that adorable face. |
Anyway, my mom and Laura also love the show, and they have the benefit of being on the East Coast and getting to see it before me (not to mention they have TVs and I have to wait until the next day when it's on Hulu...) So usually about 3:00 pm on a Wednesday afternoon I'll get an email from Laura (who is very spoiler-phobic) saying something like,
"OMG...THE NEIGHBORS"
And then at about 4:00 pm I'll talk to my mom on the phone and, to strike up conversation, I'll say, "I heard The Neighbors was pretty good" or something like that.
And then she gives away the huge surprise ending. But of course, I'm still going to watch it, because [Spoiler Alert] OMG Reggie and Amber are going to kiss!
No comments:
Post a Comment