Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The "Big Reveal"

Okay, you've waited long enough.  Ladies and Gentlemen, I have picked a grad school.

Here's a hint:

If that's not enough of a hint for you to get it, please see me for Pop Culture Remediation 101.  But here it is: I will be spending the next five years of my life at:
...
...
...

Yep!  I'm going to BU for the PhD in Anatomy and Neurobiology (Anatomy Track).  I know what you're thinking:  didn't I know that already?  Yes, you did know that.  Everybody knew that except for me, and really, I probably knew it way down deep.  Boston is where my heart belongs, and BU is where my brain will be getting smarter.  Also, the funding is really good.  It's official:  I've sent in my acceptance forms and I've told all the other schools I got into that I wouldn't be going there.  The best part was that after I hit "send" on the acceptance form, I had a really good feeling, which is good, because sending another email with a "just kidding" on it probably would have been awkward.

So I'm moving back to Boston, everyone!  I'm very, very excited.

3 comments:

  1. That's pretty dang close to New Haven! We'll have to get together! Congratulations, this is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete