Sunday, April 27, 2014

My Music: April 2014

In which I admit that I was one of those people that played "Let It Go" from Frozen over and over and over again.  In my defense, I spent a good deal of December and January studying during snowstorms, and I needed appropriate music for that.

My Top 25 Most Played on iTunes:
  1. Organ Donor (Jeremy Messersmith)
  2. Anything Could Happen (Ellie Goulding)
  3. Let It Go (Idina Menzel)
  4. Vuelie (Frozen soundtrack)
  5. C'est la Mort (The Civil Wars)
  6. Poison & Wine (The Civil Wars)
  7. It's Only Dancing (Jeremy Messersmith)*
  8. Lazy Bones (Jeremy Messersmith)
  9. Hold On (Mary Beth Maziarz)
  10. I Don't Feel Like Dancin' (Scissor Sisters)
  11. Frozen Heart (Frozen soundtrack)
  12. Toussaint Grey, First in Life and Death (Jeremy Messersmith)
  13. Look At Me Now (Karmin)
  14. How (Regina Spektor)
  15. Thursday (Asobi Seksu)
  16. Shake It Out (Florence + the Machine)
  17. Snow Day (Jeremy Messersmith)
  18. Heidi (Jeremy Messersmith)
  19. Dillinger Eyes (Jeremy Messersmith)
  20. Knots (Jeremy Messersmith)
  21. Timshel (Mumford and Sons)
  22. Slow and Steady (Of Monsters and Men)
  23. Elsewhere (Sarah McLachlan)
  24. Explosions (Ellie Goulding)
  25. Your Song (Ellie Goulding)
Good heavens, I listened to a lot of Jeremy Messersmith over the past few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment