Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Music, December 2013 Edition

I haven't done a "My Music" post in a while, I realized.  Also, this will be my 297th blog post, and I think it would be cool to get to 300 by the end of 2013.  So here are my current "Top 25 Most Played" on iTunes:
  1. "C'est la Mort" - The Civil Wars
  2. "Poison & Wine" - The Civil Wars
  3. "Hold On" - Mary Beth Maziarz
  4. "How" - Regina Spektor
  5. "Thursday" - Asobi Seksu
  6. "Organ Donor" - Jeremy Messersmith
  7. "Snow Day" - Jeremy Messersmith
  8. "Look At Me Now" - Karmin
  9. "Elsewhere" - Sarah McLachlan
  10. "Falling" - The Civil Wars
  11. "I Want You Back" - The Civil Wars
  12. "Anything Could Happen" - Ellie Goulding
  13. "My Eyes" - Neil Patrick Harris and Felicia Day (from "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog")
  14. "Shake It Out" - Florence + the Machine
  15. "21 Guns" - Original Broadway Cast of American Idiot
  16. "The Call" - Regina Spektor
  17. "Gravity" - Sarah Bareilles
  18. "the zombie song" - Stephanie Mabey
  19. "Skeleton Song" - Kate Nash
  20. "Safer" - Krysta Rodriguez (from First Date:  The Musical)
  21. "Timshel" - Mumford & Sons
  22. "Promise Me This" - Pancho's Lament
  23. "Homeward Bound" - BYU Singers and Concert Choir
  24. "Explosions" - Ellie Goulding
  25. "Falling Slowly" - Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova (from Once)
Confession:  sometimes I wish I felt more morally okay about resetting some of the more listened-to pieces on here, especially since they're not things that I've wanted to listen to recently at all.

Also I like that I have a skeleton song and a zombie song right next to each other.  

No comments:

Post a Comment